Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The End Of the Internet

Cuteoverload's post entitled "We're Out of Domain Names, Sorry" tickles my funny bone. I dunno, I just like it. Maybe it's the sarcastic "Thanks for playing!" exclamation at the end. Good times, good times.


Also, now you can make a rainbow cake in time for pride! This sucker is amazing. Did CakeWrecks get scooped? Or perhaps the cake is too successful to be considered a CakeWreck. Either way, I'd like to see how those colors persist during digestion. (C'mon, you were thinking it, too.) This cake is from Geekologie, but the recipe is by Omnomicon!

Awesome blog name, yo.


And here's a grass wheel for barefoot urban wandering. "Hamster-time!" <- to the tune of Hammer Time. From Geekologie, Neatorama, and Inhabitat. Also, the Inhabitat architecture blog is cool enough to be added to my Linky Links. I've made it so. Architecture and design awesome-NESS.

1 comment:

Ariadne said...

The cake needs glitter. LOOOTTS of glitter.
Plus, how do you turn corners in a wheel?